Updated: Sep 11
Looking for financial quotes? Here is our list of favorite quotes from Falcon Capital Partnership, even if you aren’t searching for your next investment currently, these quotes will keep you motivated and make you think differently about finances and money.
1. “Do you know the only thing that gives me? Its to see my dividends coming in. ”
– Zig Ziglar 2. “Too many people spend money they earned..to buy things they don’t want..to impress people that they don’t like.” – Will Rogers 3. “It’s not how much money you make, but how much money you keep, how hard it works for you, and how many generations you keep it for.” – Robert Kiyosaki 4. “Investing should be more like watching paint dry or watching grass grow. If you want excitement, take $800 and go to Las Vegas.” – Paul Samuelson 5. “An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.” – Benjamin Franklin 6. “Time is more value than money. You can get more money, but you cannot get more time.” – Jim Rohn 7. “I will tell you the secret to getting rich on Wall Street. You try to be greedy when others are fearful. And you try to be fearful when others are greedy.” – Warren Buffett 8. “Money never made a man happy yet, nor will it. The more a man has, the more he wants. Instead of filling a vacuum, it makes one.”- Benjamin Franklin 9. “Friendship is like money, easier made than kept.” – Samuel Butler 10. “Rule No.1: Never lose money. Rule No.2: Never forget rule No.1.” – Warren Buffett 11. “Money is only a tool. It will take you wherever you wish, but it will not replace you as the driver.” – Ayn Rand 12. “Happiness is not in the mere possession of money; it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt 13. “Finance is not merely about making money. It’s about achieving our deep goals and protecting the fruits of our labor. It’s about stewardship and, therefore, about achieving the good society.” – Robert J. Shiller 14. “Buy when everyone else is selling and hold until everyone else is buying. That’s not just a catchy slogan. It’s the very essence of successful investing.” – J. Paul Getty 15. “How many millionaires do you know who have become wealthy by investing in savings accounts? I rest my case.” – Robert G. Allen 16. “Money can’t buy happiness, but it will certainly get you a better class of memories.”- Ronald Reagan 17. “Money is a terrible master but an excellent servant.” – P.T. Barnum 18. “Wealth is the ability to fully experience life.” – Henry David Thoreau 19. “If you think nobody cares if you’re alive, try missing a couple of car payments.” – Earl Wilson 20. “The individual investor should act consistently as an investor and not as a speculator.” – Ben Graham 21. “The stock market is filled with individuals who know the price of everything, but the value of nothing.” – Philip Fisher 22. “You must gain control over your money or the lack of it will forever control you.” – Dave Ramsey 23. “Every time you borrow money, you’re robbing your future self.” – Nathan W. Morris 24. “Money poisons you when you’ve got it, and starves you when you haven’t.” – D.H. Lawrence 25. “Success isn’t measured by money or power or social rank. Success is measured by your discipline and inner peace.” – Mike Ditka 26. “If you live for having it all, what you have is never enough.” – Vicki Robin 27. “The habit of saving is itself an education; it fosters every virtue, teaches self-denial, cultivates the sense of order, trains to forethought, and so broadens the mind.” – T.T. Munger 28. “Money cannot buy peace of mind. It cannot heal ruptured relationships, or build meaning into a life that has none.” – Richard M. DeVos 29. “Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.” – Dale Carnegie 30. “Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning.” – Robert Kiyosaki 31. “The Stock Market is designed to transfer money from the Active to the Patient.” – Warren Buffett 32. “Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough money not to quit.” – George Carlin 33. “I’m only rich because I know when I’m wrong…I basically have survived by recognizing my mistakes.” – George Soros 34. “A bank is a place where they lend you an umbrella in fair weather and ask for it back when it begins to rain.” – Robert Frost 35. “If you have trouble imagining a 20% loss in the stock market, you shouldn’t be in stocks.” – John Bogle 36. “I’d like to live as a poor man with lots of money.” – Pablo Picasso 37. “Bills travel through the mail at twice the speed of checks.” — Steven Wright 38. “You can be young without money, but you can’t be old without it.” – Tennessee Williams 39. “Don’t stay in bed, unless you can make money in bed.” – George Burns 40. “Wealth is not about having a lot of money; it’s about having a lot of options.” – Chris Rock 41. “We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.” – Winston Churchill 42. “Don’t tell me what you value, show me your budget, and I’ll tell you what you value.” – Joe Biden 43. “I say always follow your passion, no matter what, because even if it’s not the same financial success, it’ll lead you to the money that’ll make you the happiest.” – Ellen DeGeneres 44. “Money can’t buy you happiness, but it can buy you a yacht big enough to pull up right alongside it.” – David Lee Roth 45. “Never spend your money before you have it.” – Thomas Jefferson
46. “Rich people have small TVs and big libraries, and poor people have small libraries and big TVs.” – Zig Ziglar
47. “beware of little expenses. A small leak will sink a great ship” – Banjamin Franklin
48. “ The propensity to truck, barter and exchange one thing for another is common to all men, and to be found in no other race of animals” – Adam Smith
49 “ The Job of the central bank is to worry” – Alice Rivlin
50. “ An investment in knowledge pays the best interest ” – Benjamin Franklin
Want more quotes Tips Tricks or access to our private investment platform you can get in touch with us by following any of the links from below.